I apologize for translation quality.
Extplorer can't work with the Russian signs. At display in a tree of folders and files it them incorrectly codes (on a site to the "http://www .online-decoder.com/ru" decoder CP1163 => UTF-8, though on the server all files in UTF-8). When copying / moving files with Russian names (an example "Привет") gives out a mistake ": Вы должны дать задать имя". At file or folder creation with the Russian symbols at the beginning of the name gives out a mistake "Вы должны дать задать имя" if the first symbol is other than Russian - the file is created but it is wrong (the example "0Привет" is created "0? ? ? ? ? ? "). The server and PHP for correctness of work checked simple scripts. Both the server and PHP work normally.
The "basename" function in scripts of ./include/mkitem.php ./include/copy_move.php blocks the Russian signs. However it doesn't solve a problem of creation of the file and its copying and transfer.
Debugging a script of mkitem.php I found out that get_abs_item () doesn't attach the Russian signs.
Looking through forums I found out that the "basename" and "mb_detect_encoding" functions incorrectly process the Russian signs. Therefore many functions work incorrectly. For work it is necessary to replace these two unstable functions.
The "ext_copy_move_items" function works incorrectly. When determining directory existence ("if (! @ $GLOBALS ['ext_File']-> file_exists (dirname (get_abs_dir ($new_dir))))") occurs a mistake.
click&drope function contains the coding converter that distorts the Russian coding, but I haven't enough knowledge of PHP to define where it is. After copying the file has no owner and his right (---------).
Also available in: Atom