From 06/16/2011 to 07/15/2011
- 09:57 PM Feature #23 (Neu): Crashes Firefox in Joomla 1/6
- I love extplorer for joomla, but now with updated joomla 1.6 it constantly "refreshes" to the root folder... very ann...
- 12:56 PM Feature #19: extplorer cannot handle a lot of user accounts
- I have a solution: find this file scripts\extjs3\resources\css\ext-all.css and on line
6694 add this to .x-panel-mc...
- 12:14 AM Fehler #22 (Neu): Unlink and Permissions problem
- I'm getting this error after install.. it seems like a permission isue. Currently running Debian Squeeze.
- 12:24 AM Feature #21 (Neu): PHP.INI maximum upload
- Even i set the php.ini to post_max_size = 200M the browser let me upload more than this.
Only upload_max_filesize wo...
- 03:20 AM Fehler #20 (Neu): Call to undefined function activate_user()
- When I access webdav.php, got error below.
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function activate_user() in /path/t...
- 09:15 PM Fehler #8: Cannot change users' passwords from admin
Is there a way to access the revisions from this site? The download link still points to a version from Febru...
- 01:31 AM Feature #19 (Neu): extplorer cannot handle a lot of user accounts
- There is no scroll bar if you have a lot of users - so you cannot manage them.
- 01:29 AM Fehler #18 (Neu): files larger than 2 GB cannot be downlaoded
- IIS 7.5
Extplorer 2.1 RC3
Displayed message after you click downlaod - webpage cannot be shown...
- 05:48 AM Fehler #8 (Erledigt): Cannot change users' passwords from admin
- Fixed it in trunk revision 199
- 04:46 AM Unterstützung #17 (Erledigt): Veiligheidsplan Oosterschelde
- 04:44 AM Unterstützung #16 (Erledigt): Duikboek
- 04:43 AM Fehler #15 (Erledigt): Duikboek
- 04:37 AM Fehler #11 (Erledigt): Sorting does not work (grayed out)
- This was a problem with the column model definitions in application.js.php. I fixed it in the trunk revision 198.
Also available in: Atom