From 10/15/2013 to 11/13/2013
i have fresh installed standalone Version and tried my first download. but i got always file does not exists...
- 04:55 PM eXtplorer & Joomla!: RE: eXtplorer v2.1.4 and Joomla 3.1.5
- That did work, thank you!
- 02:09 PM eXtplorer & Joomla!: RE: eXtplorer v2.1.4 and Joomla 3.1.5
- I will fix these errors for the next version...
You can fix these notices yourself by changing the code in the file ...
- I am able to install v2.1.4 on my site without an issue....and it works. However, I get the following errors that app...
- 07:49 PM eXtplorer & Joomla!: RE: Extplorer not compatible with Tapatalk plugin
that's curious - what error message do you get?
- I had Extplorer installed on my Joomla site which runs Kunena forum with the Tapatalk plugin and everything was fine....
- 12:56 AM eXtplorer & Joomla!: RE: Installing eXtplorer_2.1.3 with Joomla! version, 3.1.5.
- me too, having same issue ... even tried extplorer 2.1.4
still major errors?
- 03:11 PM Help: RE: automatic users creation
- thank you, MD5 truly works, but, i beleieve, i should tell you, that recalculating isn't works. Mean, i changed .htus...
- 12:49 PM Help: RE: automatic users creation
it's still possible to use MD5-Hashes for crypted Passwords. Once the users logs in, the hash is recalculated ...
- Is there any way to create a couple hundreds of users? I mean, may be there is some ready to use script, or, if not, ...
Also available in: Atom