- webdav display UPPER/CASE/FULL/PATH with some webdav client- standalone extplorer webdav does not work with PHP7- CVE-2016-4313: archive path traversal vulnerability in extplorer 2.1.9- #202 Users with read only permissions should not be able to extract archives.
forgot to add ext_token() to some forms
preparing Version 2.1.6
adjustments for Joomla! 3.0
Created branch extplorer2.
- fixed Flash Upload on Joomla!- updated to SWFUPload 2.5 beta- updated to ExtJS 3.3.0- fixed deprecated warnings because of ereg functions- fixed some FTP file operations (upload, copy, move, delete)
- only editable files are shown in source view now, viewing all other files will lead to a redirected to "download" - PDF files now open inline in an iframe
- updated to ExtJS3 RC2- updated EditArea to version 0.8.1.1 (loads faster and is more stable)
changed archive format of scripts package from ZIP to TAR.GZ
build_script fix; Installation Fix; CodePress Area Auto-Width Fix
- changed [ 1800028 ] Need to enlarge file edit box, or allow for full screen- fixed [ 1791706 ] incorrect error reporting- fixed [ 1790536 ] Browsing directory incorrect- fixed [ 1782937 ] when unzipping a zip containing a zip: zip not present!
integrated Pre-Installer README
some fixes for Windows
changed the installer to extract a ZIP with all scripts (like Codepress and ExtJS) to save memory. Working with ZIP as distribution format now.
minor fixes for Joomla! 1.0.x