fixed PHP7 compatibility issues
Update to eXtplorer 2.1.5, which fixed a security problem in Joomla installations
Created branch extplorer2.
- fixed a fatal error in the webdav module- added ability to load without fetchscript.php (when it's inaccessible due to server permission problems)
- fixed Flash Upload again
fixed editable file types
added rtf mime type, fixed ext-all.js inclusion
- only editable files are shown in source view now, viewing all other files will lead to a redirected to "download" - PDF files now open inline in an iframe
- changed Save/Reopen/Cancel buttons in Edit View to appear in the top toolbar- changed directory drop-down lists to a vista-like location bar- new: Flash Upload! Using SWFUploadPanel- added pluggable authentication system
smaller fixes for WebDAV;fixed the XML installer manifests
categolise extension icons
remove unnecessary spaces and tabs.
config file fix
Japanese support.NOT WORK multibyte dir name
split conf file.because multi-byte support needsPHP extension "mbstring".only when server have mbstring, require_once conf/mb_conf.php.
define locale at config/conf.php.for using multi-bite on PHP function basename.
define $GLOBALS["system_charset"] in conf/conf.phpfor tell the charset of the filename to a client when client order to download.
ex.Redhat Linux ES4 is 'UTF-8'
preparing release of eXtplorer 2.0.1
- added script for WebDAV access (disabled by default, requires 2 database tables and DB login credentials)- fixed a security issue within script initialization
- added .csv to the editable file types- when copying/moving multiple directories, only the first directory was processed
fixed the frontend files for Joomla!, updated the french language file & added the pre-installer script
fixed strict error warnings
updated the admin section for the standalone version.
some fixes for Windows
re-added standalone capabilities.
fixed frontend file browsing
Big Update to joomlaXplorer 2.0, featuring ExtJS Layout, Tree, Grid, Drag&Drop & Context Menus
renamed directories for better compatiblity and overview
initial import of version 1.6.0