fixed PHP7 compatibility issues
forgot to add ext_token() to some forms
added security functions for protection against CSRF attacks
some minor FTP bug fixes
Update to eXtplorer 2.1.5, which fixed a security problem in Joomla installations
- update to the latest version of Archive_Tar- fixed version check link, now points to extplorer.net
Created branch extplorer2.
suppressing php notice
implemented a better support for file names with special characters, other than ASCII or ISO-8859-x
- implemented PHPass Library for more secure hashing of passwords: http://www.openwall.com/phpass/ (backwards compatible with previous md5 hashing method)
prefix generic function names with ext_
updated to ExtJS 3.3.1
- fixed Flash Upload on Joomla!- updated to SWFUPload 2.5 beta- updated to ExtJS 3.3.0- fixed deprecated warnings because of ereg functions- fixed some FTP file operations (upload, copy, move, delete)
finally added the File Diff Feature
added RAR extraction feature
fixed upload panel sizes + added file upload limit check to the SWFUploader
fixed minor errors on Linux & Joomla
fixed things for Joomla! 1.5, moved CSS to resources directory
removed Archive_Zip from libraries, just using the internal ZIP package now. Added a nice slide-in-slide-out message box for success messages. Fixed Flash Upload
implemented changes to be able to create a DEBIAN package for eXtplorer
- changed Save/Reopen/Cancel buttons in Edit View to appear in the top toolbar- changed directory drop-down lists to a vista-like location bar- new: Flash Upload! Using SWFUploadPanel- added pluggable authentication system
- updated Services-JSON class to version 0.9.0- updated GeSHi to version 184.108.40.206- moved from ExtJS 1.1 to ExtJS 2.2
multi-byte dir name rename support
remove unnecessary spaces and tabs.
support rename multi-byte dir name.
cleanup code File_Operations.php and init.php
Japanese support.NOT WORK multibyte dir name
- added script for WebDAV access (disabled by default, requires 2 database tables and DB login credentials)- fixed a security issue within script initialization
- fixed extraction of larger archives- updated Editarea to 0.7.1.3- fixed browsing & working on external FTP servers
+ fixed dirselectors not working in FTP mode+ fixed file-mode switch link
fixed "show direcories" gets lost when navigating;fixed problem when php_self is not set
fixed archive creation and PEAR double inclusion problem
renamed class Services_JSON to "ext_Json" to prevent namespace concurrencies
changed archive format of scripts package from ZIP to TAR.GZ
fixed archive.php inclusion problem and get_mime_type issue in search
- fixed Standalone scripts.zip extraction error- non-SuperAdmin Access in Joomla! fails with fatal error
- re-added System Info (moved to "About" Window)- implemented basic UTF-8 support for file mode
- changed [ 1800028 ] Need to enlarge file edit box, or allow for full screen- fixed [ 1791706 ] incorrect error reporting- fixed [ 1790536 ] Browsing directory incorrect- fixed [ 1782937 ] when unzipping a zip containing a zip: zip not present!
implemented some changes for compatibility on Windows Systems with IIS running
fixed smaller errors
fixed Login Form issues; fixed syntax errors in language files
fixed strict error warnings
removed the index.html from the root folder; added some sort of installer to the standalone version that extracts the contents of the file "scripts.zip".
Updated Language Strings (new tokens!), changed "joomlaXplorer" to "eXtplorer" in all files
updated the admin section for the standalone version.
some fixes for Windows
improved login functionality
re-added standalone capabilities.
fixed some minor bugs, added a language class
fixed frontend file browsing
Big Update to joomlaXplorer 2.0, featuring ExtJS Layout, Tree, Grid, Drag&Drop & Context Menus
renamed directories for better compatiblity and overview
initial import of version 1.6.0