- webdav display UPPER/CASE/FULL/PATH with some webdav client- standalone extplorer webdav does not work with PHP7- CVE-2016-4313: archive path traversal vulnerability in extplorer 2.1.9- #202 Users with read only permissions should not be able to extract archives.
fixed PHP7 compatibility issues
preparing release eXtplorer 2.1.9
forgot to add ext_token() to some forms
preparing release eXtplorer 2.1.8
added security functions for protection against CSRF attacks
preparing Version 2.1.7
fixed XSS vulnerabilities
preparing Version 2.1.6
fixed XSS problem and https on non-443-ports
implemented filter and search functions into main listing toolbar
- added date range filtering to file search- simplified search function
fixed the problem that extplorer wasn't able to handle files and directories with non-ascii characters in their names; better italian translation
added/updated language files
some minor FTP bug fixes
Update to eXtplorer 2.1.5, which fixed a security problem in Joomla installations
fixed security issues found by Vikas Singhal (Trustwave SpiderLabs)
- update to the latest version of Archive_Tar- fixed version check link, now points to extplorer.net
preparing release eXtplorer 2.1.3
fixed login vulnerability reported by Brendan Coles of itsecuritysolutions.org
fixed J! 2.5 installation
adjustments for Joomla! 3.0
- fixed XSS vulnerability, preparing 2.1.0 release
Created branch extplorer2.
- fixed "Local Directory Traversal" + XSS security issue- updated turkish language file- preparing release 1.6.3
Preparing Release 1.6.1
Updated joomlaXplorer with some fixes from jx 2.0 + many bug fixes!
Created branch joomlaxplorer_1.x.
Created directory branches/tags
Created directory branches