The latest version is just s small update, it fixes the functionality to change passwords for users. Everyone should update to this version, because otherwise you can change the initial password through the admin interface.
The following changes have been incorporated:
- works with J! 1.7
- implemented PHPass Library for more secure hashing of passwords: http://www.openwall.com/phpass/ (backwards compatible with previous md5 hashing method)
- updated to ExtJS 3.4.0 (brings support for IE9)
- fixed file-disclosure issue reported by colonelxc
- support for files with non-ascii chars for editing (thanks gr8ron)
- fixed a fatal error in the webdav module
- added ability to load without fetchscript.php (when it's inaccessible due to server permission problems)
Make sure you download the new version now!
The new eXtplorer version includes the following changes:
- updated to ExtJS 3.3.1
- fixed Flash Upload
- updated to SWFUPload 2.5 beta
- fixed deprecated warnings because of ereg functions
- fixed some FTP file operations (upload, copy, move, delete)
- fixed visibility of user form fields (form appeared empty)
- fixed editable file types detection (+ added .ini)
Get your copy now!
Thanks to Thomas Goirand of GPLHost eXtplorer has become available as a Debian package (starting with Debian Sid, see http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/extplorer)! It's amazing to be part of such a legendary Linux distribution. In consequence it will be possible to add and update eXtplorer with the Debian package management tool deb.
Also available in: Atom