From 08/04/2011 to 09/02/2011
- 11:24 PM Fehler #32 (Neu): umask in SSH sessions is hard coded
- Using the SSH login method files are created in umask 0022. This, in my case, is not the logged in user's umask.
- 10:04 PM Fehler #31 (Neu): Bug tracker categories are in German
- Bug tracker categories are in German. "Fehler" and "Unterstutzung". "Neu" and "Niedrig", "Hoch", etc..
I'd really ...
- 07:51 PM Feature #24: How can we change the LOGO or add custom wordings on the home page?
- Please let me know how to do changing logo of extplorer
Which files i need to modify
- 03:38 PM Fehler #30: Flash uploader does not upload over https SSL
- This seems to only be an issue with Firefox and self-signed certificates, and there is a workaround. SWFUploader (and...
- 11:21 AM Small Fix: eXtplorer 2.1.0 RC5
- The latest version is just s small update, it fixes the functionality to change passwords for users. Everyone should ...
- 10:56 AM Revision 207 (extplorer_svn): preparing eXtplorer 2.1 RC5
- 06:58 PM Fehler #30: Flash uploader does not upload over https SSL
- This seems to be an issue with SWFUpload and possibly just on FF. I'll update what I find out.
- 06:40 PM Fehler #30 (Neu): Flash uploader does not upload over https SSL
- When attempting to upload using the flash based uploader over an https SSL connection, the file will not upload. The ...
- 08:06 PM Fehler #29 (Neu): install Joomla 1.7 error Notice: Undefined variable
Just did a clean install of Joomla 1.7. Uploaded ALL joomla files via FTP and installed with FTP (if this ma...
- 12:28 PM eXtplorer now runs on Joomla! 1.7
- A new version of eXtplorer is available!
The following changes have been incorporated:
* works with J! 1.7
- 12:18 PM Revision 205 (extplorer_svn): preparing eXtplorer 2.1 RC4
- 12:18 PM Revision 204 (extplorer_svn): minor update
- 11:26 AM Feature #28 (Abgewiesen): Support of Joomla 1.7
- I just upgraded from Joomla 1.6 to J1.7 and found out that the eXtplorer is not working anymore. Is there a plan to m...
Also available in: Atom