From 08/08/2011 to 09/06/2011
- 04:53 PM Fehler #37 (Erledigt): JSON Decode Error: dialog is undefined
- Joomla 1.5.22
Editing a file gives error: JSON Decode Error: dialog is undefined
- 12:16 PM Fehler #36 (Neu): Clicking on the View button in SSH mode gives "JSON Decode Error: unterminated string literal"
- This is what it gives.
- 12:14 PM Fehler #35 (Neu): Owner in SSH mode is "(unknown)"
- When logging in through SSH the owner of files/directories is "(unknown)".
- 12:08 PM Fehler #34 (Neu): Panel header text in login screen is unclear
- I think that "SSH login" or "SSH session" or something like that would be more appropriate.
- 12:04 PM Feature #33 (Neu): Hide server field in SSH login when there's only one configured
- If only one server (e.g. "localhost") is configured hide the server field in the SSH login dialog.
Print the serve...
- 11:24 PM Fehler #32 (Neu): umask in SSH sessions is hard coded
- Using the SSH login method files are created in umask 0022. This, in my case, is not the logged in user's umask.
- 10:04 PM Fehler #31 (Neu): Bug tracker categories are in German
- Bug tracker categories are in German. "Fehler" and "Unterstutzung". "Neu" and "Niedrig", "Hoch", etc..
I'd really ...
- 07:51 PM Feature #24: How can we change the LOGO or add custom wordings on the home page?
- Please let me know how to do changing logo of extplorer
Which files i need to modify
- 03:38 PM Fehler #30: Flash uploader does not upload over https SSL
- This seems to only be an issue with Firefox and self-signed certificates, and there is a workaround. SWFUploader (and...
- 11:21 AM Small Fix: eXtplorer 2.1.0 RC5
- The latest version is just s small update, it fixes the functionality to change passwords for users. Everyone should ...
- 06:58 PM Fehler #30: Flash uploader does not upload over https SSL
- This seems to be an issue with SWFUpload and possibly just on FF. I'll update what I find out.
- 06:40 PM Fehler #30 (Neu): Flash uploader does not upload over https SSL
- When attempting to upload using the flash based uploader over an https SSL connection, the file will not upload. The ...
- 08:06 PM Fehler #29 (Neu): install Joomla 1.7 error Notice: Undefined variable
Just did a clean install of Joomla 1.7. Uploaded ALL joomla files via FTP and installed with FTP (if this ma...
- 12:28 PM eXtplorer now runs on Joomla! 1.7
- A new version of eXtplorer is available!
The following changes have been incorporated:
* works with J! 1.7
Also available in: Atom