From 06/15/2014 to 07/14/2014
- 02:55 PM Fehler #161: problem with uploaded file' s name in Greek
- For anyone with the same problem, we were able to solve the problem by altering two lines of code in list.php:
- 09:14 AM Fehler #165: Russian coding
- click&drope function contains the coding converter that distorts the Russian coding, but I haven't enough knowledge o...
- 08:56 PM Fehler #165: Russian coding
- The "ext_copy_move_items" function works incorrectly. When determining directory existence ("if (! @ $GLOBALS ['ext_F...
- 08:57 PM Fehler #165: Russian coding
- Looking through forums I found out that the "basename" and "mb_detect_encoding" functions incorrectly process the Rus...
- 08:41 PM Fehler #165: Russian coding
- Debugging a script of mkitem.php I found out that get_abs_item () doesn't attach the Russian signs.
- 08:02 PM Fehler #165: Russian coding
- The "basename" function in scripts of ./include/mkitem.php ./include/copy_move.php blocks the Russian signs. However ...
- 04:49 PM Fehler #165 (Neu): Russian coding
- !!Version 2.1.5!!
I apologize for translation quality.
Extplorer can't work with the Russian signs. At display ...
Also available in: Atom