eXtplorer is a php-based file manager
eXtplorer Features¶The Main Features of eXtplorer are:
- Copy & Move Files and Directories by Drag&Drop
- Dynamic Directory Tree with on-demand loading of subdirectories
- Edit Files (with Syntax-Highlighting thanks to EditArea)
- Rename, Delete or Create new Files and Directories
- Access Files through ''FTP'' or directly (using PHP) to totally overcome permission and file ownership issues
- Upload or Download files just as you like
- Create and Extract Archives (ZIP, Tar, Tar/GZ, Tar/BZ)
- User Management with different permission levels like "View only" or "Edit" and "Admin"
eXtplorer - PHP-based File Manager:
eXtplorer 2.1.8 released
Today eXtplorer 2.1.8 was released, fixing some minor vulnerabilities. Changelog: - added security functions for protection against CSRF attacks - fixed "directories with the name '0' are not loading" An update is recommended.